Affordable VAT Returns Solution

Are you looking for the best online VAT returns service? At WizzAccounting, we help small businesses, freelancers. contractors and sole traders manage their VAT returns professionally.

We offer online and remote VAT return services at affordable prices.

When you sign up you’ll be assigned a certified VAT returns specialist to support your business.

VAT returns without the hassle!

One of the most frustrating areas of running a small business is keeping up with paperwork and VAT returns. Bookkeeping can drive some business owners to distraction and tie-up precious time that could be better spent elsewhere.

Many WizzAccounting clients have come to us after years of battling with their accounts and VAT returns on their own. Our services are often hailed as a welcome relief from all their years of struggling to keep on top of essential paperwork.

Our friendly expert team will talk you through exactly how we can help free up your time and what we will need from you. We will offer you a cost effective solution for relieving you of your tedious VAT return paperwork. This will enable you to invest your precious time more productively on other essential tasks within your business and help you avoid any late payment fines from HMRC.

If you are unsure whether you should be registered for VAT, our WizzAccounts team will be able to assess this for you, and if so, we can then advise about the next steps to take.

VAT Returns Included in All Packages

Accounting for Sole Traders
from £2195 + VAT per month
Order Now
Accounting for Limited Companies
from £4395 Per Month
Order Now
Accounting for Partnerships
from £3695 Per Month
Order Now

VAT Returns FAQs

What happens If I make a mistake on my VAT returns?

Making a mistake on your VAT returns can result in costly errors or even a tax investigation being launched into your business by HMRC.

Our WizzAccounting experts are used to dealing with VAT returns and the registration or de-registration of your business for VAT purposes. We can help to make sure your business is fully compliant with HMRC rule and regulations and avoid a visit from the tax inspector.

Our VAT support services include:

  • Assistance with registration/de-registration
  • Completing VAT returns
  • Planning & administration
  • VAT health check

Do I need to register for VAT?

You must register with HMRC for VAT if your taxable turnover is more than £85,000 per year.

You may qualify for one of the following schemes, depending on your taxable turnover rate:Flat Rate Scheme, Cash Accounting Scheme, or Annual Accounting Scheme. There are also various retail schemes that you could also qualify for. It is best to contact us at WizzAccounting for our specialist advice regarding VAT.

Can I upgrade my Accounting Plan at any time?

Yes.You can upgrade at any time. Just let us know & we’ll upgrade you